Help for Vertigo and Dizziness from a Chiropractor in Eagan
Are your suffering from vertigo or dizziness? Patients who do often complain of symptoms that range from frustrating to downright debilitating.
Finding treatment for Vertigo or dizziness in the Eagan can be difficult. But there is help. Our chiropractors have had success helping patients with Vertigo symptoms.
What is Vertigo?
Sometimes people say that they feel dizzy when they actually mean that they feel like they are going to pass out or faint. This is typically just a short term dizziness spell.
Other patients tell us that they feel dizzy when they perceive objects around them spinning and moving. This is generally more descriptive of Vertigo.
It is important to differentiate between the two sensations — being dizzy and having Vertigo — because each has a different set of causes and appropriate care.
Our doctors will be able to help you understand the difference between the two and help develop plans to address your specific issues.
Common Causes of Vertigo
Some of the most common causes of Vertigo include:
- Migraines and severe headaches can create the sensations of dizziness and sickness
- Ear aches or damage to the inside of the ear
- A lack of blood flow to the brain which may have many root causes
- Injuries that may have damaged joints and ligaments throughout the spine
- Misalignments or subluxations of the vertebrae in the neck
Symptoms of Vertigo
You may experience a number of symptoms including:
- Blurry vision or difficulty focusing
- Problems hearing, especially in one ear
- Ringing ears
- Trouble maintaining balance
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling fatigued or tired all the time
- Nausea with no other explanation
- New onset of sea-sickness
- Slurring speech
- Double vision
If you would like to schedule an appointment contact us today at our convenient location in Eagan MN. Our Staff at Care Chiropractic is here to help.